Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sorrento + Positano + Capri = HEAVEN!!!

I have not gone away this semester just for fun till this past weekend. All the kids I go to school with go away every weekend, but I have for the most part stayed in Rome and explored there. WOW!! I am so glad I made this last minute split decision to book this trip ( literally the day before). It was pure heaven :)




Crap! I just realized I forgot to take pictures of our hostel which was nicer than a 4 star hotel, I mean it was awesome!!! 7 hostel . I highly recommend it!!!
These are not my photos, but this really is what our hostel looked like.

http://www.sevenhostel.com/en/index.php




I stayed in Smile room :)
2-_mg_6762.<span class=jpg">2-_mg_6830.<span class=jpg">2-_mg_7224.<span class=jpg">1-_mg_7358.<span class=jpg">






The bus driver said he was not allowed to drive into the town, so we actually parked 5miles outside of the town (mind you on a cliff road), and had to walk up the cliffs, which was BS and a lie since lots of other buses passed us on the way! What a freaking hike up the mountain, if it wasn't soo ridiculously beautiful I would have been mighty pissed!












they told me my eyes matched the water :) Crystal clear and blue, beautiful.





Lemons as big A YOUR HEAD








Jealous? You should be! Even I am jealous and I was just there, it was so unbelievably beautiful!

The stones actually felt amazing to lay on but really hurt our sore and tired feet, pretty funny to watch everyone struggle as they came out of the sea and literally did a crab walk or crawl as standing and walking in bare feet was not an option, LOL!



Well deserved party, yeah I was having fun! That was limoncello a crema and limoncella a chocolate!


Bus window views_ The drivers were freaking amazing! The roads are sooo tiny and hug tight to the cliffs with no room for error, it was crazy~!

4 comments:

Dirkey said...

1.-OH MY GOODNESS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
2.-Limoncello a cremo- elixer of heaven? looks like it.
Love ya!!!

BJ Bailey said...

The blogg is back in action after that 2 week break! :)

nikinpos said...

You actually get used to the stones under your feet if you live here. BUt you're right, it is very amusing to watch people hopping and crawling out of the sea!
I pride myself in being able to stroll barefoot quite normally past them!

dweaver said...

wow-
Samantha Brown, on the travel channel, did a tour of Positano and it looked incredible.I'm so jealous-
and the limoncello! I'm dying to try it- you know, Danny Devito just started his own lable for limoncello here- so I have to track some down. but his lemons are from Sorrento.
I'm so glad you had such a good time- you look like you're bursting with happy = )