Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nutella will be my downfall

Oh man, this is bad...
I wish had ignored how everyone here raves about Nutella. I wish I had never tried it. I thought I had tried it in the past, maybe when I was in Europe 2 years ago. I was pretty sure I didn't like it. I know they sell it at home in the US but it never even caught my eye, as I do not consider myself a chocolate lover. Unfortunately my curiousity got the best of me as all the students here, some of the professors and mainly the Italians are always eating it and saying how wonderful it is. So I bought a small jar yesterday, smallest one I could find about 200 grams. It's half gone.
Like I said before, I don't usually like chocolate, could take it or leave it really, but this stuff is addictive. I haven't even put it on anything, I'm just savoring it on tiny spoons (I have tiny 3"spoons for coffee). It's thinner in consistancy than peanutbutter but thicker than say a nice pudding, maybe the consistancy of something like icing/frosting from a can of duncan hines. Its just creamy chocolately goodness (don't taste any hazelnut) and it will be my downfall as now I am addicted
.

1 comment:

dweaver said...

hey!

that's right up there with Fluff- I always heard about it when I was a kid, and other kids had it, but we never did- we were more the ham and cheese or pb&j... no fluffernutter's for the wolanski's...
Now, you KNOW I have to try it... if this can convert a non-chocolate person like yourself...j
I'll be back, I have to go to the store! = )