Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's a miracle! ( that the climb didn't kill me, LOL!!)











Do not try to adjust your screen, and this is not just another example of my bad photography skills, the walls actually do tilt and curve and the passage is very narrow.



that 320 steps... felt more like 32,000 steps
I was way way up at the top, you can't even see it here.

the view was amazing!! ( I need so new adjectives, LOL!!)
Man were these stairs rough and scary, no room for error and no way to quit once you start, you just gotta go all the way.
more tilted walls
Inside the vatican, I even sat in on a few minutes of mass.



I was on the level right under the ball.
I was so proud of myself for making it up there, but I don't think I would do it again, the journey really is insane.

No comments: