Wednesday, January 21, 2009

hmmm...a twinge of homesick


I miss TV. I love Rome, but my brain is constantly on overload trying to take it all in and I really do miss watching mindless happy TV shows like the Simpsons, Familyguy and TMZ. Heck I even miss watching the news. I don't even have cable at home in the US, I just like turning on the tube and unwinding from my day, I am not even paying attention half the time to whats on, just some how tv relaxes me and sets my tightly knotted brain back to mush and I like it, LOL.

Italian TV sucks, because 1. it's in Italian and 2. the programing or shows seem to be copying the United States shows from 10 or more years ago.

I tried to watch live episodes online but got the message that I have to be in the United Stated to view these, I got the same message for renting movings " on demand" at amazon.com.

Sigh, I know I shouldn't complain, but I miss TV =/

No comments: