Monday, January 19, 2009

Italians love their food and so do I =)

Yeah we look beat again, but you have to understand we are walking like 5-12 miles a day, we really are sort of worn out, LOL!!


My friend Whitney and I went out to eat at a very nice restaurant down the street from my apartment, the service was unbelievably wonderful. Every day I experience more and more of the warmth and friendliness of the people of Rome. There seems to be little bits (and sometimes really big bits) of kindness all over and I love the people of Rome.

Ok, so I did say this wasn't a food blog, but hey, when in Rome.. The food is just so fresh, different, pretty and tastes amazing. I needed to show you this as it was something I have personally never heard of or tried before but it was quite good. The waitress recommended some authentic Roman food, eggs and bacon spaghetti, ( forgive my spelling) ei. spaghetti carbonara.

Even though we were both stuffed and couldn't finish our meals we still managed to save room to share a typical Italian desert of Tiramisu.

yum yum yummy