Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let's catch up

I'm a bit behind on my blogging, there is just so much to see and do here and the days just fly by.
So you are gonna get the brief version again with pictures. Don't forget if you double click on the pictures they enlarge so you can see them better. Shame I am not a better photographer, I'm taking almost a 100 pictures a day, so this is only a small sampling of what I am seeing. I recommend coming to Rome at any cost, it is completely worth it~!

My trip to the Vatican museum:
St. Peters from the rear; my professor and possibly Apollo, Vat Mus courtyard, Lac...(forgot the name of this awesome statue),
marble dogs guarding the entrances

Then my visit to the Musei Capitali, my pictures don't give you any idea of scale, the big head of Constantines son or grandson for example is like 20feet tall and so is once all gold state of Marcus Arellius on his horse, the ceilings and gigantic rooms of these buildings are just fantastic.

here are some pictures of the Roman Forum from one of the balcony's on the Musei Capitali, showing another lovely rainy day here in Rome.

No comments: