Friday, March 20, 2009

FYI: don't bring a phone to Tunisia

I just got my phone bill for last month and I just had to post this because I thought it was hysterical.

They told us it was expensive as all hell to make calls from Tunisia and I had no intention on making any. But, when I saw that I missed a call from my father, after sternly warning him not to call me while I was in Tunisia, I could not help myself but to call him back, just to make sure there was not an emergency reason behind that missed call... Everything was fine, he was just trying to catch me before I left for my spring break to wish me a good time (I guess the timezones confuse him).

The call lasted 26 seconds...

It cost 6.20 euro ,

the equivalent of $8.42 US dollars!

You can pick your mouth up off the floor.. I just laughed, after I picked up mine...

http://www.geocities.com/jezebel7411/fainting.gif

Janet must have seen my phone bill... the others look shocked at well, LOL!!!

1 comment:

dweaver said...

wow! that's so bizarre! I was watching a show on VH1 just a couple hours ago, " I Love the
70's," and they showed a clip from Rocky Horror! what are the chances of 2 Rocky HOrror references in the same day!?! You're a witch!

Ok, I realize you posted this on the 20th, but I'm READING it TODAY... don't kill my buzz...