Sunday, March 29, 2009

zoo pics 03/20/09

I didn't like the zoo, the animals looked for the most part sad and frustrated. I only posted somewhat happy looking pictures of animals. I was there for 4 hours (in the freezing cold and windy day) and this is all I can post.




Assignment: approximately 50 or more sketches of animals at the zoo
Oh and the assignment as hard as all heck, animals apparently don't hold still much or curl into a ball and just look like lumps, which makes them kinda hard to draw.




The orangutans broke my heart, they really looked you right in the eye, like they were trying to read your soul. They were really interacting with us ( watching us draw putting hands, faces and food up to the glass for us) , I wanted to take them home, cause they looked so sad and bored.

No comments: