Monday, March 9, 2009

More Tunisia..

I took over 600 photos so trying to narrow it down isn't easy..







El Gem-


















This is actually a Tunisian version of a cappuchino, and yes it was as good as it looked.




One minute we are in the desert the next I'm looking out at the crystal blue sea of the Mediterranean.








I was like really? Really? Just one size again???





Another 4 star hotel/resort

A weird zoo,with Guinea pigs, chihuahuas and dromedaries (aka the one humped camel)








Mr.Potato head meet Mr. Recycle head, LOL!










I know I look like heck but it was a long day, starting at 4AM between cold rainy Rome to stinking hot Tunisia about 6pm that night and I was still sick, but they served the most wonderful tea there with pinenuts in it and a size of fresh date pastry, yup, I might look a bit worn but I was happy.


No comments: