Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Italian Mama cooking lesson

* * sorry but I had to remove the video because every time I came on the site it would automatically start and it annoyed me, and that means it may have annoyed you too, so it you want to watch the 9 short videos of my Italian mama cooking lesson you just need to click on the link below and it will take you to photobucket and after you watch the first you can find the #2-#9 videos are on the right had side.

http://s410.photobucket.com/albums/pp184/Reneestique/my%20Italian%20Mama/?action=view&current=VID00042.flv


You have to keep hitting the play button, there are about 9 - (10-30second) videos of my landlord teaching me how to cook this very simple and delicious dish.
Sorry if they may not appear in order (I hope they will though) I'm still learning how to upload my videos and again, I apologize for being a terrible videotographer, but this was such a great experience I wanted to share it with you all :)

1 comment: